- The E-poster will be displayed on standard 42" (Diagonal) LCD
- File format should be Powerpoint (.PPT/.PPTX)
- Total size of the presentation should not exceed 5-7 MB
- Number of slides per E-poster: 1
- Slide should be in landscape format on provided template
- Animation/movies/sounds will not be supported; please submit in a static required template format only
- E-poster need to submitted by the form only.
- Last date for submission of e-poster – 15th Feb 2017.
- The E-poster needs to be created as per the example format attached
- Each slide title should be placed in a title placeholder
- Case study presentation must include include Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion and Acknowledgements
- Case report presentation must include Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results
- The poster should be self explanatory. Text should be brief and well organized
- It is suggested that font size of the text should be at least 15 point. The typeface chosen should be a simple and clear one (e.g. Helvetica/Times New Roman)
- The correct font size depend greatly on the fonts used in the .ppt / .pptx and the thumb rule should be that if its visible well on the computer screen it shall be visible on the E-Poster Display Screen.
- When using light backgrounds (white, yellow, light blue) we suggest using dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green)
- When using dark backgrounds (blue, purple) we suggest using light fonts (white, yellow, cyan)
- Avoid using red or green in any fonts or backgrounds as they are colors that are difficult to read
- Illustrations/images/photographs used in the E-poster should be enlarged enough to show relevant details